Upon successful completion of the program, you get a direct placement opportunity at top IT firms.The PG Certification in Full Stack Development, offered by upGrad, is a 16 weeks program that focuses on polishing skills in the tech domain, and employability.
On successful program completion, candidates will be considered for a job opportunity in software development with a starting salary of INR 3 LPA.
We are confident that every candidate can receive this placement offer if they successfully complete our program. In case that doesn't happen, upGrad will refund the program fee.
The program includes a specialisation in Java, hands-on training through live projects and case studies and interaction with peers and industry experts.
- Program Fee: INR 69,000 Including Taxes.
- Program Duration: 3 months.
- Salary Offered: INR 3 LPA (3.25 LPA post 3 months probation)
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualifying courses – BE/B.Tech - Comp Science / Comp Engineering / IT / E&C / E&TC / Telecom / Communication or MCA.
- Candidate should have passed out qualifying course in 2018/2019 without any backlog.
- Candidate passing out in 2020 and meeting the criteria also stand eligible
- Should have scored min. of 60% in SCC/10th, HSC/12th /Diploma (in case done) and BE/B.Tech/MCA
- Not more than 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. This means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
- Step 1: Mettl Aptitude + Essay test.
- Step 2: Screened candidates to sign declaration form and block your seat.
- Step 3: Close the balance fee payment and start the program.